Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nagoya Day -0.5

Today has been a day of travel and meeting people. I am writing this from the airport in Guam, while I wait to leave for Nagoya. By some sort of miracle, there is free wi-fi in the Guam airport. Anyways, I have but one leg remaining of a four legged flight from Los Angeles, to Honolulu, to some random island in the middle of nowhere, to Guam, and soon to Nagoya.
On my first flight I sat next to a nice Guamanian couple with whom I made polite conversation. They're cool folks. On the Second and third flights I slept.
In the Guam airport, I am sitting here with my New Super Duper Best Friend Ever (TM) Timmy. Scroll down for a picture of Timmy.


























































Photobucket



Timmy seems to be a pretty cool guy. He's a bit quiet, but he's energetic. It was pretty hard getting him to sit still long enough for me to take this photo. I can't get him to tell me if he's coming to Nagoya or not, but if he is, it'll make my time there that much better.
Joking over, the Guam airport has cockroaches, and they know no fear.

1 comment:

  1. ...oh dear. Well, hope Nagoya has some cooler friends in store for you.

    ReplyDelete