Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 3

Sorry, no new pictures today. It was a free day, so I spent it trying to upload pictures and update the blog, without much success. I went into town with a group for lunch and dinner, so my day was not by any means of Chinese cultural experience. Speaking of that which is quintessentially Chinese (sarcasm) we found an excellent Pizza bar near campus and we have had dinner the past two nights. You're allowed to write on the walls and their large pizza is about as big in diameter as the table is wide. I really like this place.

5 comments:

  1. What kinds of pizzas did they serve? Was it standard pepperoni-and-cheese or did they have weird stuff? And speaking of which, did you ever get a chance to eat dog? I'm morbidly curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dog, but I did have some donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How was it? Was it a "fine piece"? (Eh? Eh?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never would have guessed that was sarcasm (the Chinese-ness thing, I mean). Thanks for clarifying, Jeff.

    ReplyDelete