Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day J5

Today was a pretty low key day overall. We had class and did our second round of interviews, which were difficult because my teammate was sick today, so I had to go it alone. But I think it worked out very well overall. I feel like my Japanese is slowly improving, at least along the lines of the subject matter of the interview. I've been feeling somewhat tired and achy the past few days, so I just went back to the dorm to rest. If anything actually interesting happens I'll post it here, but until then, I'll be taking it easy.

Ed: Thank you, JR

2 comments:

  1. I think you're supposed to post THAT picture. And shame on you for using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Feel better! The ofuro helped me a lot when I was really sore and achy in Japan, so it might be of use to you as well. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete