Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day J7-J8

Alrighty, I'm gonna be backposting about the last two days here. Tomorrow deserves its own page tho, because unlike on day 8, I actually did something.
Anyways...
We got up early (for a Sunday) and went to Tokyo station to meet our T.A. from last year and a St. Olaf student who is studying abroad (Ueno-sensei and Sara Padula respectively).



We all went to Harajuku to do minor shopping and hang out. I got some souvenirs for people for a good price. We proceeded to have lunch at The Pause.



after lunch we had Crepes from a stand and dawdles a while before entering the subway and going to some sort of building that had a rather comprehensive arcade floor, which had every modern arcade game which I looked for (Melty Blod Actress Again, Fate/Unlimited Codes, as well as tha most recent installations of ALL the major series). The people in the Taiko club played a taiko game at the arcade, I don't think they fared as well as they had expected to. Folloeing that, we went our separate ways for Dinner and returned to the Dorms Uneventfully.

By the way, welcome to Harajuku.



Day J8, we had class and watched the movie おくりびと, it was published as Departures in the US. It was very enjoyable. Afterwards I went back to the dorm to heal my tiredness.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, wow. Just... I don't even know what to say. That guy (guys?) is amazing. Sounds like you're having good adventures. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete